And I don't mean that in the sad-depressed-woe-is-me way. I mean it in the STOP-THE-INSANITY! way. Here is my day tomorrow:
8AM: Finish Hillpost layout.
10AM: Makeup exam for Research Methods.
11AM: Shakespeare.
-between Noon15 and Noon45- Call neurologist, reschedule appointment. Lunch.
1PM: SGA Exec Meeting.
230PM: Physical Therapy.
-between 330PM and 445PM- Call cake people, finalize cake. Call flower people, finalize flowers.
5PM: Dinner with mom and lil bro.
7PM: Nervous breakdown.
I would also like to thank Rogers State University for allowing professors to make up ludicrous, unattainable goals. CAPSTONE, THAT MEANS YOU.
That's right. I have to re-do my capstone class because of something that I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND and likely never will. But there it is, the student fails to find an advocate yet again, and like the life-draining parasite that higher education has become, I allow my social life, health, and mental well-being to deteriorate as I work harder and harder towards the same ultimate disappointment.
I'm a little bitter today.
No comments:
Post a Comment